Full day coverage from £1800.
All my wedding collections provide you with the following:
- as many meetings as you like before the wedding; one is usually enough though :-) -
- coverage from the latter stages of bridal prep through to the first four dances (although coverage can be extended for an extra charge) -
- me on the day; I work alone, so will never send along someone in my place -
- my undivided attention on the day; you'll never see me standing around looking at my phone -
- my experience of shooting around 400 weddings in all conditions; this counts for a lot!-
- all your images (min. 500 but often many more) fully retouched to ensure they look as good as possible -
- a personal online gallery from which you can view, download and share your pictures -
I also supply a range of top of the line Graphistudio wedding albums and these come with full customisatiom to enable you to produce something very unique indeed! Why not take a look at some of the album designs on my blog to see what I mean...
Oh, and by the way, I do also have a cheeky wee discount available where you can save up to £500 off the usual cost!
I'm a great believer in being upfront with my pricing so, for more info on all of the above, simply download my full wedding collections pdf brochure.
And to check date availability, just drop me a message and I'll get right back to you.
"We cannot thank Mike enough. From initial contact to our wedding day and then after with preparing our album. Mike gives the most amazing service and obviously the photos speak for themselves.
We definitely recommend Mike Cook Photography. 100% the best".
Hannah & Gary, Radstone Hotel
Latest Stories On The Blog
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 2.30pm
Monday to Wednesday - 8.30pm to 10.00pm (meetings
only, no phone calls please)